Considering that the Palestinian question is the Arabs' cause and the crux of the Arab- Israeli conflict and that struggle for the sake of regaining usurped Arab rights in Palestinian territory and other occupied Arab territories is a Pan-Arab responsibility;
Since the Zionist danger is not only targeted against the confrontation states but threatens the destiny and existence of the whole Arab nation;
In view of Israel’s continued perpetration of repressive practices in the occupied Arab and Palestinian territories; and in light of its persistent pursuit of its hostile and expansionist policy,
1. To pool the Arab states’ capabilities and resources for the sake of reinforcing the capabilities and energies of the states and forces that are confronting Israel on all levels to help end its continued aggression against the Arab nation and regain usurped Arab rights in Palestine and occupied Arab territories.
2. To achieve strategic parity with Israel within the framework of an effective Arab solidarity to confront the Zionist danger, which threatens the Arab nation’s destiny and existence, and to force Israel to accept the UN resolutions seeking to establish a just and comprehensive peace in the region.
3. To provide material and moral support to the persistent heroic struggle being waged by the Palestinian people in occupied Palestine, the Golan Heights, and southern Lebanon in their confrontation of Israeli occupation.
4. To urge all Arab parties to abide by Arab summit resolutions stipulating the inadmissibility of any Arab side’s unilaterally concluding any solution to the Arab-Israeli conflict, rejecting any peaceful settlement of the Arab-Israeli conflict that does not guarantee full and unconditional Israeli withdrawal from all occupied Palestinian and Arab territories and that does not call for enabling the Palestinian Arab people to exercise their inalienable national rights in accordance with Arab summit resolutions, especially those adopted at the Fez summit in 1982.
5. To condemn the U.S. government's decision to close the Palestine Information Office in Washington.