The village was situated on uneven terrain that sloped gently southward. It was on the northern edge of the al-Hula Plain, next to a road that ran from the village of al-Khalisa to the Syrian town of Banyas. An archaeological site known as Tall al-Battikha lay about 800 m west of the village; the great quantity of pottery fragments on its surface indicated that it was ancient. Al-Manshiyya was classified as a hamlet by the Palestine Index Gazetteer.
AI-Manshiyya, like other villages in Safad District, succumbed to the campaign of psychological warfare and direct military assault that was implemented during Operation Yiftach (see Abil al-Qamh, Safad District). The villagers left on 24 May 1948, just before the end of the operation.
The settlement of Beyt Hillel (206290) was established in 1940 about 1 km south of al-Manshiyya, on lands belonging to the neighboring village of al-Zuq al-Tahtani. Another settlement, ha-Gosherim (208291), was founded in 1948 about 2 km to the east, but it is not on village land.
The village site is covered with grass and some eucalyptus trees, and no landmarks remain. The surrounding land is used for growing cotton by the settlements of Beyt Hillel and ha-Gosherim.